Live Intentionally. Live Mindfully. Live Abundantly.
I Have A Dream
- I want to destigmatize the topic of money and create space for an open, honest and powerful dialogue so that breakthroughs can naturally happen.
- I want to disrupt what we’ve learned about money and wealth (how it is made, saved, invested, etc.)
- I want to inspire people to adopt the abundance mindset and cultivate a collaborative, connected and compassionate society.
- I want to heal people’s relationship with money to help them live in alignment with their values.
- Most people want to be financially free and stable. However, they have no idea how and battle with the concept of wealth and what it means for them.
- There is a lack of professionals who are dealing with the psychological and the relational aspect of money in our lives.
- My goal is to create a positive and sustainable impact in people’s lives.
- Cultivating a powerful relationship with money will have a ripple affect to all areas in life (relationships, health, career, and overall life fulfillment).
- We can all build thriving lives by sharing our resources
- Money is deeply rooted in our identity and our traumas with wealth start from a very young age.
- Cultivating an abundant attitude is key to solving various micro and macro problems we face in our world today.
The Change I Want To Create
- I want to create exponential impact in people’s relationship with money, which ultimately has a ripple effect on other areas in their lives.
- I want to assist people in creating and living an abundant mindset.
- I want to teach and empower the world about matter of mind and money.
- I want to empower people to live RICH in every way possible.
I Stand For/Against
- For an abundant mindset and against living in fear, scarcity and lack.
- Against people who are only interested in making money, get rich quick schemes and selling people things that don’t work/don’t need.
- For equality and fair economy and against greed and the scarcity mindset.
- For people looking to live authentically and against fake, superficial and shallow attitudes.
It’s Important To Me Because
- I want to help people avoid the pain I’ve been through and empower them to live life to the fullest.
- I believe it is my responsibility to use my gifts for good.
- It is my responsibility to live my truth and fulfill the purpose I came to this world to do, which is live a life of service and lead an impactful fulfilling career.
“Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.” ~ Wayne Dyer